Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Let's Eat!!

The garden has been growing like crazy! A few weeks ago Traci and I were able to pull and eat almost all of the Radishes and all the other vegetables look like smaller versions of the real thing. :-)
The garden as of 5/19/08

The tomato plants have come a long way

Our first Asparagus sprout

The sign says it all

Looks ready to be pulled

The "pluck"

The only thing that is having a problem growing are the peas. This cute little bunny comes by everyone morning and evening and nibbles on all 50 or so plants. To date, none of them have been able to climb on the trellis. That reminds me of a joke I heard a while back. How do you catch a unique bunny? Unique up on it... How do you catch a tame bunny? Tame way, unique up on it... It is funnier to hear it. If you give me a call, I will tell it to you.


The "bunny Peas

We left town about 8 days ago and are looking forward to seeing how out of control everything is. I promise to post pictures of everything. Our neighbors were so motivated with the work that we did that they spent the past couple of weekends turning dirt, moving logs and planting "stuff". I apologized to Sean (the man) for causing him to do so much work. ;-)


Life is good and I look forward to the day when I can post a picture of a big juicy watermelon that was picked from our garden.


Take care,

Bill and Traci

No comments: