Saturday, December 1, 2007

Getting into it (The Chrismas spirit... that is)

Last week Traci and I spent some quality time putting up lights around the house, staging lighted reindeer around the yard, and putting the finishing touches on the tree.

This morning I decided it was time to get a picture with Santa. It is a surprise and Traci has no idea that I took Jezebel to meet with the white bearded man. Santa Paws is an event that is held by the Humane Society of Greater Kansas City. They fly Santa into town for about a week to sit with all the good cats and dogs from the KC area. The print out and put the picture into a card for $7 and will send you a copy for an additional $10. All the money that is paid, goes to a good cause.

For those of you who have not met Jezebel, she is our runt Min-pin that has been a part of Traci's life for about 8 years and mine for 2. She loves walks, burrowing in her favorite blanket and hanging out with her brother and sister Connick and Asia.
I figured it would be safe to post the surprise on here as I know Traci doesn't read our blog as often as I write in it. ;-)
Hope you all are getting into the spirit of the Holiday season. If you are not, maybe the photo below will help jump start it.


Bill

Jezebel and Santa 2007

1 comment:

Cecily said...

I experienced black ice first hand yesterday! The snow melted during the day, then froze after 4pm or so. I walked right on it and fell really hard on my knees. Big ouch. It's not like it's THAT hard to see cus it's shiny and smooth, but since it's black, I just thought "hey asphalt." WRONG.